"A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life". Charles Darwin

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Modeling

What? Work as a model by displaying clothes or posing for an artist, photographer, or sculptor. When? August 13, 2011. Where? San Francisco, Orange County, Sacramento. Why? I've always been told I should be a model, since I am very tall for an average woman and jut taller than all my friends. My mother only allowed me to pursue my modeling career a few times, she worried it would make me believe I could get through life jut using my looks, and she didn't allow me to accept a contract for Ford Robert Black Agency. Review: I love modeling, its definitely a passion of mine, but I don't know if I will pursue it ever in the future.



No comments:

Post a Comment